Latest News Stories
- Wolverhampton welcomes the Young Peoples SEND Board
- #STOMP Stopping the Over-Medication of People with a learning disability, autism or both
- Got My Back – planning a new postural awareness campaign
- Sandwell Mental Health People’s Parliament – our plans for the next twelve months
- Sandwell’s Early Years team learn about Sky’s the Limit!
- Sandwell Challenge Board get down to business!
Changing Our Lives is a rights based organisation. We work with disabled people and people with lived experience of mental health difficulties of all ages as partners, finding solutions to social injustice and health inequalities.
We work with children, young people and adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and mental health needs. We work with people as people first and take a whole of life approach.
Changing Our Lives work with all different types of people with physical and learning disabilities, and people with mental health needs, to improve the individual’s quality of life, health and social interactions. Our Outcomes below demonstrate some of the amazing successes we’ve experienced together.
Our values guide all of us at Changing Our Lives, as they shape the culture of the organisation, the way we behave and the way we work to challenge social injustice and develop solutions based on equality and an improved quality of life. These are the values of Changing Our Lives: